Although many people prefer the calming nature of cool colors in the bedroom, we've always been drawn to warmer tones for this space. We're not talking bright red or orange (that would probably be a little too much fire for the sleeping area), but we do gravitate towards pink and yellow undertones, or warm beige and ivory with natural wood tones...
• 1 Pink Bedroom by Phoebe Howard
• 2 Lisa and Alex's Craftsman Loft
• 3 Dramatic Headboard from House Beautiful
• 4 Bedroom Artwork Arrangements from Hulsta
• 5 Paola and John's Converted Switch House
• 6 Karla's Asian Transitional Home
• 7 Dana's Sunny Logan Square Apartment
• 8 Living Etc.
• 9 Kara Mann Bedrooms
• 10 Best of Modern Murphy Beds