If you are already familiar with washi tape then you know the instant gratification that comes from using it. I currently have many rolls of washi tape lying around from gift wrapping and holiday decorating, and have been thinking that I'm ready to take on a washi makeover project.
This Japanese decorative masking tape is brilliant: tape here, tape there, tape everywhere, and quickly reap the benefits of a fresh new look. You can use it to dress up just about anything: walls, canvases, books, pottery...the possibilities are endless. I'm looking for some inexpensive wall art to makeover my bedroom, and I've been inspired by this simply gorgeous washi tape wall art. Here are five great ideas for decorating with washi tape:
1. Create a new look for your bedroom with DIY washi tape wall art. (via House to Home
2. Make a fresh, bright wall photo or inspiration display using neon washi tape. (via decor8
3. Upgrade some simple jars by decorating them with washi tape. Place them on a windowsill on running down a dining room table. (via A Creative Mint
4. Turn a bland fridge (or wall) into a colorful display using washi tape magnets. (via Atypical Type A)
5. Makeover a solid white table with a washi tape design. (via Nauli
Images: as credited above