Every so often the postman drops off the Frontgate catalog (we once purchased some window film from them) and then we end up half an hour later thinking: 1) do we really need a a full size Halloween witch with motion activated voices, and 2) who buys all this crazy stuff?! But weed through all the "stuff" and you occasionally find something you could imagine being useful for specific occasions, like this Waterproof iPod Stereo Case...
We've been to enough pool parties to know music is a 1/4 of the formula for a good pool party (the other parts being the pool itself, the people you invite, and food/drinks), and so we imagine guests would be impressed if the tunes were brought to them directly floating by as they enjoy summer temps.
The Waterproof iPod Stereo Case fits your iPod securely, an all-in-one speaker and waterproof system with the following features:
- Lightweight, high-powered sound system
- 30 hours of playing time when fully charged
- Protective rubber bumper guards
- Adjustable wrist and shoulder straps
- Shock-absorbing compartment to protect against accidental falls
- Crystal-clear iPod compartment for optimal video viewing that doesn't cloud up
- Ability to share music with friends anywhere, no matter what the weather conditions
There is also a waterproof case for a single user to use with headphones as you laze in the pool for $39-$49.