We think of pottery as functional art—something you want to be able to display and use at the same time. As these five rooms demonstrate, there are lots of ways to get the most out of your collection.
All of the rooms shown above are glimpses from Apartment Therapy home and store tours. To see more of each space, just click through the links.
- Dan keeps his mid-century collection on the coffee table.
- Wes and Kayla hung their hand-crafted pots on hooks above the fireplace.
- John and Christy put their Arts and Crafts pottery on top of the dining room buffet.
- At Heath Ceramics, they display their pottery on custom-built shelves.
- Nicole and Brandon's built-in dining room hutch shows off their rotating collections.
Photos: Evan Thomas (1,5), Wes & Kayla Schwartz (2), Sarah Coffey (3), Laure Joliet (4)