We been on the lookout for an old card catalog or apothecary cabinet in our price range, since these multi-purpose pieces are so useful. They make great organizers, tables, and shelves.
Click through the links for photos and more information on each idea.
- Repurpose it into a mini bar.
- Transform it into a coffee table.
- Use it as a book and display shelf.
- Make it into a closet organizer.
- Organize art or craft supplies.
- Use one to store Legos or other small kids' toys.
- Use one with deep drawers to store DVDs or CDs.
- Organize your shoe collection.
- Put it on wheels and use it as a rolling storage bench.
- Organize your office supplies.
To search for shops that carry vintage storage pieces, click here.
RELATED POST: Good Questions: How to Repurpose Old Card Catalogs?