Whether you want to create a backdrop for your photo booth, dress up the dessert table, or craft a focal point for the ceremony itself, creating your own backdrop is a great way to add a personal touch to your wedding without breaking the bank. Here are some great DIY versions from around the web.
1. Paper Flower Wall DIY from A Beautiful Mess
2. Wax Paper Backdrop from Style Me Pretty
3. Sequin Photo Booth DIY from Oh Happy Day
4. Tissue Paper Tassel DIY from HGTV
5. Ombre Pinwheel DIY from Wedding Chicks
(Image credits: A Beautiful Mess; Style Me Pretty; Oh Happy Day; The Tomkat Studio; The Wedding Chicks)