We've been spotting really bold and arresting new or on-sale throw pillows from some of our favorite stores lately, perhaps to combat the dreary winter weather gripping certain parts of our country? Whatever the weather where you live, these throw pillows are splashed with color. Packed with pattern. Gorgeously geometric. Just the sort of thing needed to spice up a space in the new year.
Always good for changing the look of a room quickly, softening up a space and, functionally, cushioning us at home, even if you don't have one more spot on your sofa or bed for a throw pillow, a little bright and bold color to browse through in the morning while you're lazily getting going on the weekend can't hurt!
1. Steven Alan Abstract Crewel Pillow Cover from West Elm, $44
2. Wonderland Throw Pillow from Society6, $20
3. Division neon pink 20" Pillow from CB2, $39.95
4. Myllyynyre Throw Pillow from Society6, $20
5. Panels 20" Pillow from CB2, $34.95
6. Color block 16" Pillow from CB2, $34.95
7. Assembly Home Neon Round Pillow from Urban Outfitters, $44
8. Mason quilted blue 18" Pillow from CB2, $49.95
9. RE Color Block Decorative Pillow from Target, $19.99
10. Omni Pillow from Z Gallerie, $29.99
(Image credits: As credited above.)