We're inching closer and closer to the holidays so get your home in order with sales on sleep solutions at DWR and Au Lit, as well as cozy decor for your floor (at Flor, naturally). See our NYC finds for National Toy Store Day (it's tomorrow) or attend a humanitarian design workshop aptly named, "Design Like You Give a Damn." All that and more after the jump.
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Au Lit — 20% off all pillows, duvets, featherbeds, mattress pads and protectors .
- Quaint Co. — 30% off site-wide
- DWR — 15% off sleep solutions.
- Lightology — Save up to 40% on Stone lighting, Fontana, Cerno and more.
- Crate & Barrel — 20% off Wine and Dine.
- Flor — 30% Off (Better Than) Wool Collection.
- Oopsy Daisy — 20% off all orders
- Design Like You Give a Damn — Humanitarian design and resiliency conference presented by Architecture for Humanity is back for another round of innovative panel discussions and workshops.
- Luceplan — Fall sale. 80% off warehouse, 40% off current lines at the Soho showroom.
49 Greene St, NYC
- Divine Details — Pop up shop featuring a curated line of 33 incredibly well-designed common goods.
- National Toy Store Day — Visit these NYC stores to celebrate with free child-friendly events. Stationary & Toy INC. at 125 W 72nd st, Kidding Around at 60 W 15th st & Dinosaur Hill at 306 E 9th st.
- LA Mart — Semi-annual Sample Sale.