Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be behind us for another year, but the deals continue to roll out, making holiday gift shopping dollars go just a little bit further! Five days worth of present-friendly deals from DwellStudio, a chance to help out pups in shelters and local handcrafted and artisan gift events in Chicago, LA and NY are the standouts this week...
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Viquest Holiday Shop — Unique handcrafted Africa Modern artisanal products with an international flair.
- Greentea Design — 20% off all media storage solutions.
- YLiving — 15% off all Magis.
- DwellStudio - Five Days of Faves - each is one day only, until midnight
Monday 12/9 Gifts for the Little Ones 40% off baby & kids gifts
Tuesday 12/10 Gifts for YOU 20% off gifts to update your holiday style
Wednesday 12/11 Gifts for the Host 20% off impeccable gifts
Thursday 12/12 Gifts that Shine 20% off all gold accessories & decor
Friday 12/13 Gift of Sleep Up to 30% off bedding
- YLiving Buy a Puppy, Save a Puppy
Purchase a Magis Dalmatian Puppy—available only at YLiving—and YLiving will donate half of the proceeds to a San Francisco animal-rescue operation.
- Store Name — Info
- Ligne Roset — Up to 60% off of retail price on floor samples, overstock and discontinued items.
- One of a Kind Show
Tons of vendors bringing the best of handcrafted goods, perfect for gift-giving.
12/5 - 12/8
- Renegade Craft Fair
The indoor holiday version of the popular craft fair
Pulaski Park Field House
12/7 and 12/8
- MoMA Design Store — Robert Sabuda, known worldwide for his innovative pop-up paper engineering, will host a reading of his beloved adaptation of the classic fairy tale The Little Mermaid. This event is free and appropriate for adults and children, recommended ages five to ten.
81 Spring Street
- Judy Ross Textiles — Holiday Sale, 40-70% off
Through 12/7, 12pm-5pm
22 E 17th st, #714
- Build if Green! NYC — Crafted at the Canal, a reuse themed holiday market.
- Cabin Modern Holiday Pop Up Shop
Cabin Modern is a boutique NYC based design company that is proud to be doing it'd very first holiday pop-up to launch our new product line as well as showcase a carefully curated selection of vintage home goods for the Holidays!
75 E. 4th, 12-8pm Daily
- Salonukah - Affordable Art Salon by Recession Art Gallery
Recession Art's holiday show featuring a floor-to-ceiling salon of affordable art. It's a great place to find a one-of-a-kind gift, and unique take on holiday shopping. Those not in Brooklyn can take shop online at shop.recessionartshows.com
47 Bergen Street, Brooklyn
Thurs - Sun, 1-7pm
Through December 31