We're beyond sick of winter (who's with us?), so even if the temps don't cooperate, a spring sale sounds pretty good — McGuire Furniture and Pottery Barn are both having them this weekend. Or warm up your mood with candles and candle accessories on sale at CB2. Check out a free lecture about Architecture and Health at the New York School of Interior Design or hit up the 2014 ASID Design Summit in Chicago. All that and more after the jump.
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Alessi — Warehouse sale, up to 80% off discontinued, slightly irregular and overstock items. Sale valid at Alessi's San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, Atlanta, and both New York locations.
2/15 - 2/28
- Dwell Studio — Modern border ink & citrine duvet sets 50% off
- Lightology — Up to 28% off in February.
- Company C — Up to 60% off discontinued pillows, bedding and rugs.
- Ballard Designs — 30th anniversary sale, 20% off everything.
- CB2 — 30% off candles, candleholders and sconces
- Unison — White sale, new bath items and select bedding up to 15% off
- AllModern — Knoll classics sale, 15% off + free shipping.
- Waggo — Designer dog beds, up to 80% off.
- The Company Store — White sale
- Matthew Izzo — Winter sale event, up to 50% off.
- McGuire Furniture — Spring outdoor sale, save 10%
2/24 - 4/4
- Pottery Barn — Spring sale, up to 40% off
- Crate & Barrel — 15% off rugs
- Garnet Hill — Save 20% on rugs and doormats.
- West Elm — 20% off coffee and side tables.
- Be Original — Jerry Helling, President of Bernhardt Design and newly elected President of Be Original Americas, will speak about the importance of original design in our daily lives and why economically, ethically and environmentally, it needs to be protected and invested in for the future of design.
- ASID — American Society of Interior Designers hosts 2014 Design Summit. The program will focus on networking and technology during a day of career building and education designed to enhance professional skills and present new design resources.
- Jensen-Lewis — Get leather for the price of fabric, or a higher grade of leather for the price of the lower grade on all Stressless.
- NYSID — New York School of Interior Design Lecture: "Charles Jencks: Can Architecture Affect Your Health?"
- Cisco Home — Factory Sale, 40%-70% off
Through 2/22, 9am-5pm
Got a sale or event you want published? Send it to us: Sales & Events Submission Form.
(Image credits: As linked above)