Plenty of great deals this week on everything from modern furniture at Blu Dot to Ylighting and carpet tiles from Flor. If you're more of a fan of the independent artisan, don't miss the Brooklyn maker's market, Factory Floor, or the Contemporary Craft Market in Los Angeles. All that and more after the jump.
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Flor — 25% off everything and free shipping.
- YLighting — Fall Lighting Event.
- SKY IRIS — Fall clearance 30 - 70% off.
- Blu Dot — 20% off all Blu Dot designs.
- Shop ThomasPaul — 20% off sitewide, 4 days only.
10/25 - 10/28
- INK361 — 40% off large prints
- Ligne Roset — Moving Sale, up to 60% floor samples and 15% off all new custom orders.
- Contemporary Crafts Market — A celebration of artisans with furniture, decor and more.
- MoMa Design Store — Andy Warhol's 'So Many Stars' — A day of kids crafts and activities to celebrate iconic artist Andy Warhol. 81 Spring st, NYC.
10/26, 11am- 12pm,
- At Home on Madison Avenue — Design week featuring home decor events and benefitting Breast Cancer Research.
- The Factory Floor — Brooklyn furniture market featuring 40 local designers.
- The Guggenheim — Family tour and "mixing it up" workshop. Following an interactive gallery tour of the Guggenheim's fall exhibitions, families create their own artwork in our Studio Art Lab.
- Flower School New York — Master class, "An Edible Arrangement with Matthew Robbins."
- Unison — Fall warehouse sale.
(Image: as linked above)