Lots of juicy sales this week on everything from rugs at Company C to pillows at CB2. Already thinking about your Thanksgiving table? Get 15% off dining furniture at West Elm. If you're an animal lover in DC, head over to Pet-a-Palooza benefiting the Washington Humane Society or take a San Francisco Living Home Tour. See all our great sales and events this week when you read more...
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Company C — 15% off large rugs and furniture.
- West Elm — 15% off dining furniture.
- McGuire — Fall sale, 10% off almost everything.
- Greentea Designs — 20% off wardrobes, dressers, bedside tables, and headboards.
- Macy's — Extra 15% off sale decor.
- CB2 — Up to 30% off pillows.
- Ink361 — 25% off entire order on print and more from your Instagram.
- AIA San Francisco and the Center for Architecture + Design — San Francisco Living: Home Tours. The annual program provides design enthusiasts and the general public with an inside look into the world of distinctive residences in San Francisco.
9/28 - 9/29
- DC Walk for the Animals & Pet-A-Palooza — Benefiting the Washington Humane Society.
- City Modern — A festival celebrating New York's modern design with tours of the city's most coveted interiors.
9/27 - 10/4
- Module R — Sample sale on furniture items. Up to 40% off USM Modular Furniture and Magis.
- Flower School New York — Master class: Poetry of Flowers with Lewis Miller.
10/3, 5 - 7pm
- Affordable Art Fair — A diverse array of contemporary priced art starting at $100.
10/3 - 10/6
- LA Mart — All-access Wednesdays. Shop the home furnishings and accessories showrooms at steep discounts (typically only available to designers and retailers). Admission is free.
Through 10/30, Wednesdays
- Be Original — "Why Should You Care About Original Design" panel discussion.
10/3, 5:30 -6:30pm
Zenporium — Anniversary sale, 40% off store-wide
9/27 - 10/4