While you are trying keeping cool this weekend (just imagine icy, blue streams, sour lemon sorbet and browsing through endless air conditioned design shops) why not cool-ify your decor with some amazing finds that you can pick up at sale prices of up to 75% off? Check them out...
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Gus*Modern Summer Upholstery Sale
Receive 20% off all Gus* Modern sectionals, sofas, chairs and ottoman
Through August 18
- Woonwinkel Up to 70% off SCP Floor Models and select home accessories. Including pieces by Scholten & Baijings, Donna Wilson, and Y'a Pas le Feu au Lac
Online and In Store
Woonwinkel | 935 SW Washington Street, Portland
Through August 2
- BoConcept BoConcept's 2013 End-of-Season Sale. Get 30% off on the three sofas: MILOS, CARMO and NAGO; 20% off the entire bedroom collection; and 20% off select Occa butterfly tables.
BoConcept Stores | Nationwide
Through August 29
- Design Public Steelcase on Sale for 10% off
- Jayson Home Floor Model + More Sale Up to 50% off Floor Model and New Back Stock furniture, home accessories, vintage furniture and decor.
Online and in store
- Furniturea July Ribbon Cutting Sale - Furniturea is celebrating the opening of its new online store with a 15% off sale on all online orders through July.
Online and in store
- Twofold Summer Sale Save up to 50% off during the Twofold Summer Sale! Items for sale include cushions, bags, sarongs, scarves, table linens and Japanese fans.
- Alessi Special promotion on select flatware: purchase 6 of Alessi’s 5-piece place settings and receive the serving spoon, serving fork, salad set and cake server as a gift. Promotion available for Dry, Nuovo Milano, Caccia, Mami and KnifeForkSpoon mirror finish sets.
Online and In Stores
6/19 - 12/31
- Designers Guild Summer Sale
Up to 60% off bedding, cushions, rugs and more
- MoMA Design Store Summer Sale The MoMA Design Store is planning a summer sale on select items throughout their New York stores and online at MoMAstore.org. Save up to 75% on select tabletop, desk and personal accessories, home furnishings, stationary and books. No discount code needed to save between 20% - 75% off favorite items
6/17 - 7/30
- Graham & Brown Save up to 75% off of wallpaper and wall art during Graham & Brown's end of the Line Sale. Once these products are gone - they're gone!
- Diseno Summer Rug Sale Save 20-50% on all in stock cowhide, leather, shearling and suede carpets. Includes all hides; natural, dyed, zebra, metallics.
Diseno: 409 Harrison Avenue, Boston
- Lightology Purchase a Fanimation ceiling fan of $300 or more from Lightology and receive a FREE Urbanjet portable table fan (a $200 value)
Online and in store
- A New Sculpturalism: Architecture from Southern California A New Sculpturalism: Contemporary Architecture from Southern California examines the work of more than thirty major and emerging figures in contemporary Los Angeles architecture of the last twenty-five years.Celebrating the ideas, projects, and processes of an architectural community that continually seizes the opportunity to redefine architecture, locally and globally, from within a city renowned for incubating architectural experimentation.
- MOCA | 250 S. Grand
6/16 - 9/16
- Baker Moving Sale
Our entire selection is moving to our showroom at 200 Lexington Ave. Save up to 75% on floor samples
Baker Tribeca | 29 Hudson St.
M-Sat: 10:00a,-6:00pm; Sun: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Through July 27
- Canvas Summer Yard Sale featuring glassware, ceramics, accessories plus many more
Canvas | 123 W. 17th St and 199 Lafayette Street, NYC
- BIG! Workshops Upholstery 101 with Annie Evelyn
Students will learn to properly remove old fabric, minor frame repair, spring tying, material selection, webbing, cutting foam, basic sewing, stapling, tacking, etc. Each student will receive individual guidance on their chair during this class and guidance for the materials you will need to bring. Tools, space and guidance provided.
All info: BIG! NYC
Wednesdays & Thursdays from July 10 - August 1 630pm - 830pm
- Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers features a full-scale, 325-square-foot micro-unit with architecture by Amie Gross Architects. Organized in conjunction with Citizens Housing & Planning Council (CHPC), Making Room explores how New York City's changing social, economic, and cultural demographics—especially the rise of single adults—are dramatically changing urban households, and how architecture can help re-shape the city's housing stock for New Yorkers at all phases of their lives.
Museum of the City of New York | 1220 5th Avenue, New York, New York 10029
- Nantucket Home Recliner Sale It's the American Leather Factory Authorized Comfort Recliner Sale! The recliner is available in four different sizes and seven different styles. With over 300 fabric and leather options, you can easily find an option that matches your space.
Nantucket Home | 603 Broadway, Chico California 95928
- Baker Remodel Sale
Save up to 75% on floor samples in our Georgetown store
Baker | 3330 M St. NW
3330 M St. NW
Through July 30
- Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains — the last exhibition presented in The Textile Museum's historic location before the museum's 2014 reopening — promises to be a beautiful pairing of tradition and innovation. Out of Southeast Asia demonstrates how four artists are reinventing traditional Southeast Asian textile techniques, designs, and ideology in new and meaningful ways.
The Textile Museum | 2320 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20008