For being such a tiny little room, the bathroom certainly requires a lot of stuff. Whether you're starting from scratch or updating a rental's bathroom, there are a number of tricks to help make the most of your space. From shower caddies to curtain rods, we've rounded up some essential resource guides to help you get started.
• Problem Solvers: 10 Uniquely Shaped Shower Curtain Rods Who says all shower curtain rods need to be straight? Whether you need a round, curved or double rod, this handy little roundup will point you in the right direction.
• 5 Simple & Stylish Surface Mount Medicine Cabinets If your bathroom has a plain ol' mirror hanging above the sink, you're missing out on loads of storage possibilities. (As someone who may have improperly anchored a medicine cabinet, let me advise you to anchor, anchor and anchor some more.)
• Space Savers: Bathroom Shelving Units That space above the toilet is also a wasted opportunity for storage. Choose a unit with doors or drawers if you're worried about keeping it uncluttered.
• Everything in Its Place: 8 Shower Caddies The simple shower caddy not only keeps your shampoos and other bathtime accouterments neatly corralled, it also puts everything at eye level when you need it most.
• Small Space Solution: Bathroom Wall Cabinets If having a full shelving unit over the back of the toilet isn't your style, you can still gain extra storage with a wall mounted cabinet.
• High & Low: Free-Standing Towel Racks If you can't mount a towel rack on the wall, pick up a free-standing alternative. And for those in cold climates, be sure to check out the heated options!
MORE BATHROOM INSPIRATION & RESOURCES ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• 8 Affordable Essentials for a First Bathroom
• 10 Dreamy Bathroom Inspiration Boards
• Budget to Luxe: 20 Bathroom Vanities
• Small Space Solutions: Tiny Bathroom Sinks
(Image: Sara's Serene & Sophisticated Home