Image: Rob Nadeau at -scopeHamptons
Psst... - Murray Moss is going global: He celebrated the opening of his new show - Les Visiteurs d'Ete (The Summer Visitors) - with a party at the cutural branch of the French Embassy last night...
- -scopeHamptons Art Fair
- This "inclusive," "affordable" and "inviting" art fair is in the Hamptons for the weekend - Featuring Mixed Greens, along with @ 40 local galleries
- July 15-17
- Hampton Hall, 230 Elm Street, Southhampton, NY
- Design Salon: Can the Translucent Tower be Green?
- Almond Zigmund: Flocked
- New work by this cool artist
- July 8 - August 31
- Rebecca Ibel Gallery, Columbus, OH
- CA Boom II
- The premier west coast showing for independent contemporary furniture design
- July 28-31
- Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica, California