• Ylighting Sale
• Vitra Sale @ YLiving
• BoConcept Sale
• DWR Lighting Sale
• Mortise & Tenon Sale
• Artemide Sale @ Room & Board
• Blu Dot 20/20 Sale
• Rejuvenation Lighting & Houseparts
• Lightology Sale
• Independent Designer's Market
• Craftopia Holiday Show
• RISD Alumni Holiday Art Sale
details below the jump…
scroll down for details
• Vitra Sale @ YLiving Save 15% on iconic Vitra furnishings and accessories including designs from George Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Isamu Noguchi, Frank Gehry, Jasper Morrison, Verner Panton and more.
11/11 - 11/17
• Mortise & Tenon Sale Help us launch our e-commerce site with 15% off custom dining tables. Whether you're looking for custom wood or upholstery from our local factory (21 years of handmade furniture) or lighting and cool accessories, lots of unique interior design finds 15% off.
Now - 11/30
• Independent Designer's Market The spacious lobby at the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology will serve as a forum for local artisans selling everything from one-of-a-kind jewelry, clothing, and furniture to fine-art photography. Bring cash to snap up great bargains on exclusive designs!
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology | 41 Berkeley Street Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Saturdays starting 9/18: 11:30am - 6pm
• Craftopia Holiday Show Rhody Craft 100 promotes local artists and crafters through its seasonal store and website. At Rhody Craft 100 everything is 100% handmade, 100% local, and 100% delightful.
Hope Artiste Village | 1005 Main Street Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02860
11/14: 10am - 5pm
• RISD Alumni Holiday Art Sale RISD Alumni Art Sales feature thousands of items designed and created by alumni from all over the country and the world. Items for sale include fine art, home accessories, greeting cards, jewelry, paintings, furniture, rugs, clothing, photographs, glass and ceramics. Admission: $7; children under 14 + current RISD students (with ID): free
Rhode Island Convention Center | One Sabin Street, Providence Rhode Island 02903
12/4: 10am - 5pm
Send it to us. We publish the Boston & New England calendar each Thursday: