• Chartreuse & Co. Tag Sale
• Home Anthology's Anniversary Sale
• Bobby Berk Home Sale
• Room & Board Summer Clearance
• Gus* Modern Summer Sale
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance
• Horne Warehouse Moving Sale
• BoConcept Semi-Annual Sale
• Clever Tomato / BB2 Sale
• The Wooden Duck Sale
• Léron Sale
• EuroFurniture Sale
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale
• DWR Outdoor Clearance Sale
• Charles P. Rogers Bed Sale
• Kartell Sale @ YLiving
• FinnStyle Marimekko Sale
• Home Remedy Sale
• Conran Shop Summer Sale
• Vastu '$500 or Less' Art Exhibit
• Free Summer Saturdays @ Corcoran Gallery
• Washington Design Center's Design House
• Royal Copenhagen Free Shipping
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store
• Drawing Toward Home
• Piazza Flea Market
• DesignDC 2010: Insight & Innovation
details below the jump…
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Chartreuse & Co. Tag Sale 3 vintage buildings full of new and vintage furniture and home accessories, architectural salvage, art, jewelry, and garden decor just waiting to go home with you!
Chartreuse & Co. | 4007a Buckeystown Pike Frederick, Maryland 21704
7/16: 9am - 5pm
7/17: 9am -5pm
7/18: 12pm - 5pm
• Home Anthology's Anniversary Sale Save 10% - 50% on the largest selection of mid century modern furniture in the MD/DC/NoVA area.
Home Anthology | 91 Mellor Avenue Catonsville, Maryland 21228
Now - 8/1
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance Save 20-30% on all bedding basics- including comforters, pillows, bedskirts and up to 60% on clearance! Quantities are limited and on in-stock items only.
Now - 8/3
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Clearance Sale Save 35% - 70% on Floor Samples and Select Stock. Also save 20% on all special order upholstery orders!
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams | 1526 14th Street NW Washington DC 20005
7/1 - 8/1
• Home Remedy Sale Many modern and vintage home accessories will be discounted up to 30% off along with a special free ground shipping promotion on any and all orders through 7/10!
• Vastu '$500 or Less' Art Exhibit Vastu presents its first "$500 or Less" exhibition offering Photography, Wall Sculpture, Painting, and Mixed-Media. Original artwork at affordable prices. The show includes artists Brian Petro, Kristina Bilonick, DeMarquis Johnson, Colin Winterbottom, Rose Minetti, Gabriel J. Shuldiner and Allen Russ.
Vastu | 1829 14th Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
6/15 - 8/19: Tues - Sat 11am to 7pm, Sun noon to 5pm (closed Mondays)
• Free Summer Saturdays @ Corcoran Gallery Join the Corcoran on Saturdays this summer for Gallery tours, workshops, demonstrations, and performances! Enjoy our summer exhibitions and programming free of admission Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Corcoran Gallery of Art |500 17th Street NW Washington DC 20006
Saturdays: 5/29 - 9/4
• The Washington Design Center's Design House The 2010 Design House — The Hall of Fame House — residing within The Washington Design Center, provides lifestyle-conscious consumers an entrée into the world of high-end home décor. This year's eight-room design house will be designed by well-known WDC Hall of Fame Designers.
The Washington Design Center | 300 D Street SW Washington DC
5/21 - 12/4
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store Space-saving solutions from around the store will be on sale to help you take control and get organized this summer! Free in-store demonstrations on organizing the home every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm & 4pm from 7/3 - 8/1. Container Store will give away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration.
In stores and online.
6/28 - 9/6
• Drawing Toward Home Drawing Toward Home: Designs for Domestic Architecture from Historic New England features 100 drawings from renowned architectural offices such as McKim, Mead & White; Peabody & Stearns; and Little & Browne, as well as lesser-known architects. A total of nearly 200 years of design inspiration for the home — from the Federal to the International Style — can be gleaned from this engaging survey of domestic architecture from the collections of Historic New England.
National Building Museum | 401 F Street NW Washington DC 20001
2/13 - 8/15
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• Piazza Flea Market
The Piazza at Schmidt's | 2nd Street & Germantown Avenue (Below Girard) Northern Liberties, Philadelphia
7/24 & 7/25
8/28 & 8/29
• DesignDC 2010: Insight & Innovation Presented by the Washington Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA|DC), Potomac Valley AIA (AIA|PV) and the Northern Virginia Chapter of the AIA (AIA|NoVA) this conference offers more than 70 classes, peer-to-peer sessions and project tours by some of design's most visionary practitioners and thought leaders on the new economic outlook, shifts in the residential and commercial building markets and Federal stimulus bills and how they effect architects, builders, engineers, and planners in relation to the nation's economy – and of the built environment. Register Online.
DesignDC 2010: Insight & Innovation | Walter Washington Convention Center 801 Mt. Vernon Place NW Washington DC 20036
8/3 - 8/5
Image: Chartreuse & Co. Tag Sale
Send it to us. We publish DC sales and events each Thursday: