• DWR Outdoor Clearance Sale
• Andersonville Sidewalk Sale
• Ikat Pillow Sale @ Sheherazade
• DWR Bathroom Clearance Sale
• Gus* Modern Summer Sale
• Bobby Berk Home Sale
• Room & Board Summer Clearance
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance
• BoConcept Semi-Annual Sale
• Léron Sale
• Mid-Century @ Smart Museum of Art
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Clearance Sale
• Alessi Sale
details & 7 more below the jump…
scroll down for details
MORE THIS WEEK
• Charles P. Rogers Bed Sale
• Royal Copenhagen Free Shipping
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store
• Merchandise Mart Dream Home
• Crafters Round-up
• Terrarium Class @ Sprout Home
• Randolph Street Market Festival
• Andersonville Sidewalk Sale The biggest opportunity of the year to save at all of your favorite Andersonville shops.
7/30 - 8/1
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance Save 20-30% on all bedding basics- including comforters, pillows, bedskirts and up to 60% on clearance! Quantities are limited and on in-stock items only.
Now - 8/3
• Mid-Century @ Smart Museum of Art Between 1850 and 1950, progressive artists, designers, and architects decisively reshaped the everyday world of objects. Advocating for design reform — and by extension, social reform — they promoted a host of competing ideologies that embraced aesthetic revolution and technical innovation. Drawn entirely from the Smart Museum's collection, this exhibition explores the interweaving history and iconic forms that defined the domestic world of modernism. The exhibition features both one-of-a-kind commissions as well as mass-produced objects, including designs by Frank Lloyd Wright, Mies van der Rohe, Marcel Breuer, Charles and Ray Eames, and many others.
Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago | 5550 S. Greenwood Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60637
7/8 - 9/5
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store Space-saving solutions from around the store will be on sale to help you take control and get organized this summer! Free in-store demonstrations on organizing the home every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm & 4pm from 7/3 - 8/1. Container Store will give away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration.
In stores and online.
6/28 - 9/6
• Merchandise Mart Dream Home See the endless possibilities for elegant living in a home that's the ultimate in sophistication, comfort and eco-smart. Be inspired by the vision of Chicago's most acclaimed designers as you explore room after stunning room.
The Merchandise Mart | First Floor, North Lobby
OPEN TO PUBLIC: 4/16 - 12/10: M - F: 10am–5pm, Sat: 10am - 3pm
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• Crafters Round-up Showcasing new talent and some old favorites.
Chase Park | 4701 North Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60640
8/7 & 8/8: 11am - 7pm
• Terrarium Class @ Sprout Home We'll demonstrate the steps for building an open terrarium, including planting mediums, plants that work together, and maintenance. Participants can bring their own container and purchase the materials (rocks, charcoal, soil, and plants) for a fee or they may purchase a container at the store. If you bring your own container, make sure the opening is wide enough to fit your hand into. Material charges are based on the size of container and plant pricing (estimated charges are $35 - $75). RSVP — space is limited.
Sprout Home | 745 N Damen Chicago, Illinois 60622
• Randolph Street Market Festival Encompassing several smaller markets in one kinetic energy-filled environment, including: the Chicago Antique Market, the Indie Designer Market, the Fancy Food Market, the Vinyl Swap Meet, the Global Goods Bazaar and much more. General admission $12, good for both days (save $3 by buying tickets online).
1350 W. Randolph Street in Chicago's West Loop
1340 W. Washington Street (between Ada and Ogden)
8/28 - 8/29: SAT 10am -5pm, SUN 10 am - 4pm
9/25 - 9/26: SAT 10am -5pm, SUN 10 am - 4pm
Image: Alden Adjustable Lounge Armchair at DWR Outdoor Clearance Sale
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: