• Echo Park Home Tour 10 homes and gardens that feature lifestyles of the ecologically minded. This includes properties utilizing greywater systems, solar power, natural light and circulation as ways to reduce dependency on public utilities as well gardens that include elements of urban farming, native plants, drought-tolerant landscaping and no dig gardening. And yes, chicken coops. The tour showcases how older structures can integrate energy-saving ideas, such as, a home that uses repurposed wood and energy-efficient appliances, an environmentally friendly renovation of a 1918 bungalow, and a remodel/expansion maintaining the existing house, integrating the old and the new. Tour visitors pick up your tickets, a program and map at Williams Hall and see the tour in any order. Admission is $20 or $15 before 11/1.
Tour starts at Williams Hall in Barlow Hospital 2000 Stadium Way
11/14: 11am - 4pm
• Palisades Home Tour Featuring three architecturally distinctive homes in the Palisades. Local designers, artists, home-related vendors and florists make contributions to enhance the homes and reflect the season. All homes on the Tour offer a variety of decorating styles and will be sure to offer unique ideas for you to try in your own home. 100% of proceeds from the Holiday Home Tour and Boutique is awarded to local non-profit organizations in Pacific Palisades. Tickets
11/14: 11am - 4pm
• Urban Country Sale 40% off the entire collection of current inventory at Urban Country, renowned dealers of exceptional and uncommon Americana.
Urban Country | 218 Main Street Venice, California 90291
11/9 - 11/16
• Alma + Adam + Commune + Heath = This Show Presenting extremely unique, one-of-a-kind objects made from a collaboration between Alma Allen, Adam Silverman, Commune, and Heath Ceramics. Limited-edition canisters, jars, turned bowls, bottles and vessels in unexpected combinations of ceramic, wood and bronze. The collaboration and resulting products have taken on a life of their own — with the pieces made more and more beautiful by each set of hands that touch them. All pieces are for sale.
Heath Los Angeles | 7525 Beverly Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90036
SHOW: 11/6 - 12/5
• Sleek IDentity Pop Up Shop The 'Pop Up' shop will give people the opportunity to experience Sleek IDentity and the vast array of over 35 designer items.
Sleek IDentity Pop Up Shop | 1306 Abbott Kinney Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90291
11/5 - 12/5: 11am - 7pm
• Thos. Moser Showroom Sale Thos. Moser, makers of heirloom-quality hand-crafted wood furniture, will hold a special savings event at its Los Angeles showroom, including floor models, one-of-a-kinds, not-quite-perfect, and first-quality pieces at reduced prices. The selection includes seating, tables, beds, sofas, desks, rockers, sideboards, case pieces and more. Some pieces will be as much as 50% off.
Thos. Moser Los Angeles Showroom | 8705 Washington Boulevard (Helms Bakery Building) Culver City, California 90232
11/13 - 11/14: 9am - 6pm
• WalkOn Tile Special WalkOn Tile announces Special of the Month for November - $6 per SF Italian Pelle Leather Porcelain Tile.
WalkOn Tile | 12353 Wilshire Boulevard, West Los Angeles, California 90025
NATIONAL & ONLINE
• DWR Sleep Solutions Sale Save 15% on a selection of sheet sets, blankets, throws, mattresses, pillows and sleeper sofas and sleeper chairs.
Online and in stores.
11/3 - 12/4
• Bobby Berk Home Sale 20% off all rugs.
Online at BobbyBerkHome.com and in-store at our New York and Miami locations.
Now - 11/30
• Loll Outlet Sale Everything in Loll outlet is 50% off! Outlet furniture includes older models, off-colors, scratch and dent, prototypes, and pieces that have been slightly used that we won’t sell as new. Much of the furniture is in great condition.
Online list — orders must be placed by phone.
• Mortise & Tenon Sale Help us launch our e-commerce site with 15% off custom dining tables. Whether you're looking for custom wood or upholstery from our local factory (21 years of handmade furniture) or lighting and cool accessories, lots of unique interior design finds 15% off.
Now - 11/30
• CB2 Can Do Each CB2 store has partnered with a local food bank in an effort to combat hunger and reward shoppers at the same time. Anyone who brings in 7 non-perishable items will receive a 15% discount on their in-store purchase (some restrictions apply).
In Stores Only.
11/8 - 11/24
• Vitra Sale @ YLiving Save 15% on iconic Vitra furnishings and accessories including designs from George Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Isamu Noguchi, Frank Gehry, Jasper Morrison, Verner Panton and more.
11/11 - 11/17
Send it to us. We publish every week: