• YLiving Herman Miller Sale
• OfficeDesigns.com Herman Miller Sale
• SFMC+D Museum Store Sale
• Haven Floor Sample Sale
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store
• BoConcept Space-Saver Sale
• Local By Design
• Wexel Art Sale
• SFDC Sample Sale
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
details below the jump…
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• YLiving Herman Miller Sale All Herman Miller products are 15% off. While all authorized Herman Miller retailers are eligible to hold the sale, only YLiving offers: Free shipping on all orders over $50, No sales tax.
6/4 - 6/14: Online
• SFMC+D Museum Store Sale Visit the San Francisco Museum of Craft+Design Museum Store for a great selection of books, jewelry, design, and craft items at up to 50% off. Limited quantities available.
San Francisco Museum of Craft+Design | 550 Sutter Street San Francisco, California 94102
5/7 - 6/4
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store The Container Store is excited to introduce our NEW 2010 Luggage Collection of durable yet exceptionally lightweight luggage and travel organizers. Every item weighs 9½ pounds or less, which is crucial when trying to avoid those luggage fees — all on sale.
Now - 6/27
• BoConcept Sale Save big on multifunctional designs for small spaces like the ottoman that converts to a twin bed, expandable dining tables and functional coffee tables with storage space and rising panels.
2 Bay Area & Pacific Northwest BoConcept Stores
5/1 - 6/15
• Local By Design Chronicle Books and Zinc Details are partnering to showcase local artists and their works in a two month exhibition entitled Local By Design. Chronicle Books, longtime publisher of local designers, artists, and writers, selected 80 titles to honor the importance and success of local authors, topics, and neighborhood favorites. Works from Bay Area author/artists like Petit Collage, McSweeney's, Jason Munn, Meg Mateo Ilasco, Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith will be on display and for sale at the Fillmore location of Zinc Details. Lisa Congdon, Clare Rojas and Josie Iselin will exhibit original artwork during the installation; and Rojas and Iselin will be present at the Opening Reception.
Zinc Details | 1905 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, California 94115
INSTALLATION:5/1 - 6/30
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• SFDC Sample Sale Over 30 showrooms and some of San Francisco's finest interior designers and antique dealers will be participating with discounts of up to 70%. Free and open to the public.
San Francisco Design Center | 101 and 2 Henry Adams Street San Francisco, California 94103
6/12: 10am - 5pm
6/13: 10am - 4pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: