• Trove Sale
• McGuire Furniture Sample Sale
• Propeller Sale
• Conran Shop Summer Sale
• William Oliver Design Sale
• Eskayel Sale
• DWR Summer Sale
• Clever Tomato Sale
• Distinctive Chesterfields Sale
• Lumens Matthews Fan Sale
• Royal Copenhagen Free Shipping
• Charles P. Rogers Clearance Sale
• Lightology Offer
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store
• Local By Design
• Wexel Art Sale
• Oberon Design Sale
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA
details below the jump…
scroll down for details
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Trove Sale 10% off our already discounted prices! Trove is the ultimate home outlet store - a shopper's paradise filled with furniture, accents, linens, and gifts. The 6,400 square foot Berkeley store has the charm, service and unique inventory typically found in high-end boutiques with prices that are discounted up to 70% off regular retail prices. New merchandise arrives weekly.
Trove | 1310 10th Street, Berkeley California 94710
• McGuire Furniture Sample Sale Hundreds of floor samples and other near-perfect furniture and accessories at employee pricing. New furniture added daily. Sales are as-is; first-come, first-served and final.
McGuire San Francisco Factory | 1201 Bryant Street San Francisco, California
6/18: 9am - 5pm
6/19: 9am - 1pm
• Propeller Sale Introducing QuickShip by Bensen — sofas, tables, desks and mirrors within 3 weeks! And, to help you move a little quicker, order before July 1 and get 15% off! All MOOOI furniture and lighting available within 3 weeks, too.
Propeller | 555 Hayes street San Francisco, California 94102
Now - 7/1
• William Oliver Design Sale Limited Edition All Wood GREEN Furniture On Sale. Call For Appointment To View Furniture - 415.577.7641
William Oliver Design | 770 Page Street San Francisco California 94117
• Distinctive Chesterfields Sale 25% off everything at Distinctive Chesterfields. Pick any handmade chesterfield sofa, club chair, wing chair, chaise longue, study chair and stool from our extensive range of handcrafted original English leather chesterfield style furniture and save a massive 25% off your order*. We ship worldwide and our furniture is created bespoke to order using the highest quality locally sourced renewable materials, full-aniline leathers and hardwood beech frames. *Excludes delivery
Now - 6/30
• Charles P. Rogers Clearance Sale A wide selection of wood, leather and iron beds and daybeds available at substantial savings over their made to order prices, as well as free shipping for orders of $198 or more. Clearance items will be posted on charlesprogers.com that are only available online and not in stores.
6/8 - 6/23
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store The Container Store is excited to introduce our NEW 2010 Luggage Collection of durable yet exceptionally lightweight luggage and travel organizers. Every item weighs 9½ pounds or less, which is crucial when trying to avoid those luggage fees — all on sale.
Now - 6/27
• Local By Design Chronicle Books and Zinc Details are partnering to showcase local artists and their works in a two month exhibition entitled Local By Design. Chronicle Books, longtime publisher of local designers, artists, and writers, selected 80 titles to honor the importance and success of local authors, topics, and neighborhood favorites. Works from Bay Area author/artists like Petit Collage, McSweeney's, Jason Munn, Meg Mateo Ilasco, Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith will be on display and for sale at the Fillmore location of Zinc Details. Lisa Congdon, Clare Rojas and Josie Iselin will exhibit original artwork during the installation; and Rojas and Iselin will be present at the Opening Reception.
Zinc Details | 1905 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, California 94115
INSTALLATION:5/1 - 6/30
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• Oberon Design Sale Sale on samples, mirrors, lights, accessories and more.
610 22nd Street San Francisco, California 94107
7/10: 10am - 4pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA Curated by industrial designer Yves Béhar, TechnoCRAFT: Hackers, Modders, Fabbers, Tweakers, and Design in the Age of Individuality explores the new "makers and craftsmen", from the everyday person to the tech entrepreneur; from the young curious designer to the multinational, focused on custom solutions — all of whom share a new sense of "making" and openness to collaborate while operating in a more individualized marketplace.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) | 701 Mission Street San Francisco, California 94103
7/10 - 10/3
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: