• Ikat Pillow Sale @ Sheherazade
• Union Street Sidewalk Sale
• DWR Bathroom Clearance Sale
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA
• Bobby Berk Home Sale
• Room & Board Summer Clearance
• Gus* Modern Summer Sale
details & 14 more below the jump…
scroll down for details
MORE THIS WEEK
• BoConcept Semi-Annual Sale
• Clever Tomato / BB2 Sale
• Léron Sale
• EuroFurniture Sale
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Clearance Sale
• Market SF
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
• DWR Outdoor Clearance Sale
• Charles P. Rogers Bed Sale
• Alessi Sale
• Royal Copenhagen Free Shipping
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store
• Renegade Craft Fair
• Ted Cohen Sale & Preview
• Union Street Sidewalk Sale 100+ merchants with savings up to 80% off.
2224 Union Street & 2246 Lombard Street San Francisco, California 94123
7/23 - 7/25: 11am - 7pm
• Garnet Hill Summer Clearance Save 20-30% on all bedding basics- including comforters, pillows, bedskirts and up to 60% on clearance! Quantities are limited and on in-stock items only.
Now - 8/3
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA Curated by industrial designer Yves Béhar, TechnoCRAFT: Hackers, Modders, Fabbers, Tweakers, and Design in the Age of Individuality explores the new "makers and craftsmen", from the everyday person to the tech entrepreneur; from the young curious designer to the multinational, focused on custom solutions — all of whom share a new sense of "making" and openness to collaborate while operating in a more individualized marketplace.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) | 701 Mission Street San Francisco, California 94103
7/10 - 10/3
• Market SF San Francisco's New Weekly Artist Market — each week features 25 - 50 local designers and artists, with a revolving cast of vendors.
Blue Macaw | 2565 Mission Street (@22nd Street) San Francisco, California 94110
Every Saturday 12pm - 6pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store Space-saving solutions from around the store will be on sale to help you take control and get organized this summer! Free in-store demonstrations on organizing the home every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm & 4pm from 7/3 - 8/1. Container Store will give away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration.
In stores and online.
6/28 - 9/6
• Ted Cohen Sale & Preview The collection of Bay Area designer and collector, Ted Cohen. Preview sales to benefit SFMC+D's exhibitions and programs.
Richard Gervais Collection Warehouse | 1465 Custer Avenue San Francisco, California
PREVIEW SALE: 8/5: 6pm - 9pm Tickets: $25 (at the door)
PUBLIC SALE: 8/6 & 8/7: 11am - 5pm
Image: Ikat Pillow Sale @ Sheherazade
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: