• Haven Art Benefit
• John Robshaw Sale @ Trove
• Fixed Design Inaugural Collection Event
• Upholstery & Rug Sale @ DWR
• Jonathan Adler Rug Sale
• Serena & Lily Sale
• Rejuvenation Bath Sale
• Alessi Sale
• Shandell's Sale
• Gracious Style Sale
• California Carpet Sale
• Plover Organic Sample Sale
• FilzFelt Sale
• Ted Cohen Sale & Preview
• DWR Bathroom Clearance Sale
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA
• Bobby Berk Home Sale
• Gus* Modern Summer Sale
• BoConcept Semi-Annual Sale
• Léron Sale
• Market SF
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
• DWR Outdoor Clearance Sale
• Charles P. Rogers Bed Sale
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store
details below the jump…
scroll down for details
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Haven Art Benefit Showcasing 10 Bay Area Artists. 20% of proceeds from the art show and in store purchases will be donated to either The Peninsula Humane Society or Community Gatepath.
Haven | 1444 Burlingame Avenue Burlingame, California 94010
Now - 8/21
• John Robshaw Sale @ Trove Enjoy an extra 15% off on John Robshaw pillows and bedding, and an extra 10% off the entire store. All already marked own 50-80%. Trove raffle prizes, and scrumptious small bites and cocktails RSVP
Trove | 1310 Tenth Street Berkeley, California 94710
8/12: 5pm - 8pm
• Fixed Design Inaugural Collection Event Degrees of Freedom: A Furniture Collection by San Francisco based designer Ryan Wickre of Fixed Design.
Fixed Design | 427 Bryant Street San Francisco, California 94107
OPENING RECEPTION: 8/12: 7pm-10pm
EXHIBIT: 8/5 8/31
• Upholstery & Rug Sale @ DWR Save 15% on sofas, sectionals, sleepers, ottomans and armchairs as well as rugs and runners. Orders of $3,000 or more will be upgraded to White Glove delivery service.
DWR Studios and online.
8/5 - 8/31
• California Carpet Sale Save up to 75% off on select merchandise. Hurry in now for the best selection as quantities are limited.
1197 Folsom Street San Francisco, California 94103
7/30 - while supplies last
• Ted Cohen Sale & Preview The collection of Bay Area designer and collector, Ted Cohen. Preview sales to benefit SFMC+D's exhibitions and programs.
Richard Gervais Collection Warehouse | 1465 Custer Avenue San Francisco, California
PREVIEW SALE: 8/5: 6pm - 9pm Tickets: $25 (at the door)
PUBLIC SALE: 8/6 & 8/7: 11am - 5pm
• TechnoCRAFT @ YBCA Curated by industrial designer Yves Béhar, TechnoCRAFT: Hackers, Modders, Fabbers, Tweakers, and Design in the Age of Individuality explores the new "makers and craftsmen", from the everyday person to the tech entrepreneur; from the young curious designer to the multinational, focused on custom solutions — all of whom share a new sense of "making" and openness to collaborate while operating in a more individualized marketplace.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) | 701 Mission Street San Francisco, California 94103
7/10 - 10/3
• Market SF San Francisco's New Weekly Artist Market — each week features 25 - 50 local designers and artists, with a revolving cast of vendors.
Blue Macaw | 2565 Mission Street (@22nd Street) San Francisco, California 94110
Every Saturday 12pm - 6pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
• Organized Home Sale @ The Container Store Space-saving solutions from around the store will be on sale to help you take control and get organized this summer! Free in-store demonstrations on organizing the home every Saturday and Sunday at 2pm & 4pm from 7/3 - 8/1. Container Store will give away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration.
In stores and online.
6/28 - 9/6
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: