Whether you're buying, renting, moving, or moving in together, the whole process that goes into switching homes can be daunting and complicated. Stress and headaches are inevitable parts of the process, but there are plenty of ways that you can reduce that stress significantly. Read on to find the year's best advice for buying homes, switching abodes, and staying positive through all the changes.
Buying A Home
- Pop Quiz: Are You Really Ready To Buy a Home?
- Should You Buy for the House or the Neighborhood?
- Here's Why You Should Buy a House This Year
- Fixer-Upper or Move-In Ready? The Pros and Cons
- Property Ladder Angst: Dealing with the Urge to Buy
Preparing To Move
- 5 Worth It Ways to Make Moving Out Hassle-Free
- Moving Math: An Easy Equation to Help You Decide If It's Time to Pack Up
- 7 Helpful Tips for Moving Everything You Own Without Losing Your Mind
- 8 Tips for Moving with Kids
- Moving Lessons NOT to Learn the Hard Way
Moving Tricks, Supplies, And Services
- How Much Did Your Long Distance Move Cost?
- 8 Places To Get Moving Boxes Free of Charge
- The Secret Weapon That’s Going to Help You Thrive During Your Next Move
- 3 Smart Secrets for Labeling Moving Boxes That Will Make Your Next Move a Breeze
- Moving Day Just Got 100x Easier With These Simple Tips & Hacks
Your First Place (Alone Or Together)
- The First Apartment Checklist: Things to Buy Now, Things to Buy Later
- 6 Things I Wish I Had Known Before Moving Into My First Apartment
- The Moving-In-Together Guide to Decorating Your First Home as a Couple