Spring is here, which means it's time to change out that old muddy doormat! Welcome your guests with something fresh, whether you're in the mood for something clever, modern or outdoorsy. Take a look at the great ones we found!
1. A double message! Reversible doormat (says Come in/Go Away) from Suck UK, £25.
2. Salvaged cut-away branches make up this mat: Tree Trimmings Mat from Anthropologie, $75.
3. Serene and beautiful, this Pebble Mat from Cb2 is made from natural stones from rivers in China, $44.95.
4. This one is my favorite: the unexpected Teak Door Mat from Crate and Barrel, $58.95.
5. Natural, with a touch of modernity: a light gray Woodgrain Welcome Mat from World Market, $39.99.
6. For a bright and cheery touch in spring, the Citrus Door Mat from Chiasso, $38.
7. The front door is your Finish Line. A refreshing thought from Generate by Ken Goldman, $39.
8. Whether you can read binary code or not, this "Welcome In" mat looks graphically welcoming. Binary Code mat from Think Geek, $49.99.
9. This one makes me smile: the "Hi I'm Mat" Mat, available from Black Ink, $18.
(Images: as linked above).