We're currently loving these unique and inexpensive prints on dictionary paper that we've been seeing on Etsy. The pieces feature wear and tear from the vintage books, adding a one-of-a-kind element to each page.
Printed on tattered pages from books collected by the artists, these would look great clustered together in miss-matching frames, or as a charming addition to an eclectic collection of treasured items on your wall. We've gathered a few prints that caught our eye, but you'll find that each artist has an assortment of different options from which to choose.
1. Squirrel Cousins by PrintsByFormedByFire, $8
2. Foxy Fox by FauxKiss, $12
3. Vintage Pink Flamingo III by FauxKiss, $12
4. Blue Mariner's Compass by GoldenRococo, $10
5. Bicycle Print by Mechanicality, $9
6. London Eye by numberninedream, $7