We're looking for a full time Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join our team in New York City. You should be excited about working at a start up, enthusiastic about home design and Apartment Therapy's mission. Read on for more info:
• Personal Assistant to CEO - calendar management, organizing travel, answering/returning calls, collating presentation materials
• Coordinating press/team travel and agendas
• Responding to press emails and liaising with agent & PR company
• Organizing monthly design events - sourcing guest speakers, gathering and collating presentation materials, event announcement/review postings on website, monitoring RSVP lists, coordinating volunteers and transcribing/filming of interviews
• Working closely with a team of 16 full-time staff and 130 freelancers to provide administrative support and ensure all procedures and systems are maintained and run effectively
• Coordinating office operations to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness
Requirements or Qualifications:
You must have at least 2 years administrative experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience with Power Point, blogging and Photoshop helpful. Please share specifics of this experience in your cover letter.
More About Us:
This position is based in our headquarters in Soho, NYC. Only New York metro applicants please.
Apartment Therapy is a design blog dedicated to helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to Herma Ryan .