We're looking for a full time Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join our team in New York City. You should be excited about working at a start up, enthusiastic about home design and Apartment Therapy's mission. Read on for more info:
· Personal Assistant to CEO: assist with calendar management, organize travel, and assist with correspondence
· Liaise with PR Company and Agent on all requests
· Organize monthly design events - source guest speakers, confirm venue, gather and collate presentation materials, coordinate announcement postings on website, monitor RSVP lists, coordinate volunteers, sponsors, events reporters and film crew.
· Work closely with a team of 23 full-time staff and 95 freelancers to provide administrative support and ensure all procedures and systems are maintained and run effectively
· Coordinate special projects as needed such as annual retreat and holiday mailings
· Work closely with Chief Accounting Officer and Operations Assistant to manage office operations to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness
Requirements or Qualifications:
· Must have at least 2 years of administrative experience, especially in calendar management. Please share specifics of this experience in your cover letter.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, Power Point, blogging and Photoshop helpful.
More About Us:
This position is based in our headquarters in Soho, NYC. Only New York metro applicants please.
Apartment Therapy is a design blog dedicated to helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to Cate Griffin.