Apartment Therapy is hiring a full-time Digital Sales Planner. The Digital Sales Planner will provide pre-sale support for four Account Executives. As a member of the Apartment Therapy Sales Team, you will help the Account Executives and Creative Services Manager to create unique responses to both agency and client-direct RFPs. The Digital Sales Planner will also assist with prospecting new business. You will look up available inventory, track program performance to insure we’re meeting the advertiser’s performance goals, create campaign recaps, case studies and more. You will be asked to shift quickly between multiple priorities and work collaboratively with our sales team as well as our creative, editorial and tech departments.
This job is based in our sunny office in Soho, NYC.
- Work with sales team to respond to all RFPs by creating proposals that meet client objectives
- Write performance reports for all custom campaigns Participate in brainstorms with sales team to create unique custom campaigns and native advertising opportunities.
- Partner with our creative director to manage custom programs and make recommendations for optimizations.
- Lead our relationship with research partners including ComScore and Quantcast. Conduct training sessions and workshops about these tools for the sales team and other departments.
- Assist in the creation of effective sales and marketing tools.
- Work closely with the sales director in making pricing and rate card strategy decisions
- You will be cross-trained on trafficking and work closely with our Campaign Manager.
- 1-2 years experience in media at a digital agency or publisher is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills Knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to effectively articulate
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiarity with DFP, DFA, Atlas, comScore, Quantcast, email marketing a plus.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume through Mediabistro. You must use your cover letter to be specific. Please do not apply if your experience doesn't align with the position.