Ever since West Elm moved in on 4th in Santa Monica, I've felt blessed. Right off of the promenade, it's easier to maneuver and often (in the sale section especially) there are some great finds. No one ever suspects that the great new vase/cushion/bath towels were such a bargain and it feels good to not have to say I found it at Ikea. For last minute shopping, head into a store or get these deals online now:
Everything pictured is onsale!
clockwise from top left:
•convex star mirror: $24.99
• thin box frames: $4.99-$14.99. Great for that etsy find that has some 3 dimensionality to it.
• branch table lamp: $59.99
• octagon pattern wood mirror: $139.99 (internet only).
• sculptural lacquer boxes: $14.99 each
• sphere pendant lamp: $69.99
• lacquer nesting boxes: set of 3: $19.99
• pagoda bath accessories: $2.99-3.99
• artisan dinnerware: $69.99
• square wood uplight lamp: $39.99
• art glass vase collection: $9.99-$14.99