We all have those items unique to us that we seem to use every day. Although they're not 100% necessary, my items are really important to me. I can't seem to live without my task force of essential items that carry me from day to day.
These 5 items of mine are completely unnecessary. I don't need any of them to live and I would still be able to carry on without them. However, I've grown to love each item so much that I can't go a day without using each one. My items are:
1. Bodum French Press: Once you start drinking French Press coffee, you won't be able to stop. Sure it takes a few extra steps to make, but it's totally worth the payoff!
2. My Fan: I run hot. I'm always really hot at night especially. Even in the Winter! My trusty bedside fan keeps me cool without irritating my boyfriend. I've grown so dependent on it!
3. My candles. I always have to have one burning. My ongoing favorite is Anthropologie's Avacado Mint.
4. My wooden spoon: I use it everyday. Although it was really cheap from IKEA, it has stood the test of time. I don't know what I would do without my trusty wooden spoon.
5. TV tray tables: Embarrassing, I know. We keep them hidden when company is over, but I couldn't go a day without using one. I'm always so busy. The only time I have to watch tv is while I'm eating!
What are your 5 essential Items?
Images: Bodum, Furniture Find, Anthropologie, IKEA, Target