Meet Our New Pup!
To start the New Year, we have a new addition to our family — a new puppy (YAY)! While my other half and I grew up with dogs, and currently have a cat, this will be the first time we raise a dog on our own. Let's just say we expect him to be a little more high maintenance than our cat. So, we're looking to you readers for your best green pet tips — anything you do, food you use, or toys to play with that you'd recommend?For a refresher, here are some of Re-Nest's best pet posts:
- 9 Fabulous Handmade or DIY Pet Beds
- The Best Way To Green Clean Pet Urine
- Molly Mutt Makes Takes On Natural Pet Care
- Survey: Does Your Pet Sleep in Your Bed?
- Keep Your Pup Hydrated: Just Like You!
- I'm Allergic to My Pet! What Can I Do?
- Green Clean Your Pet
- How To: Combat Fleas
- Mia & Maggie: Modern & Eco-Friendly Pet Store
(Image: Nancy Thompson)