Whenever we're feeling a little down about our apartment, we try to find time to clean. It's the best way to improve our outlook on our home, and it costs nothing. We're wondering what no-cost methods you've implemented to spruce up your space. Let us know in the comments below...
Searching for more thrifty inspiration? Check out these posts from our archives:
• 5 Home Habits that Save Money
• How To: Decorate Without Buying Anything New
• 20 Ways to Reuse from Apartment Therapy Chicago
• How Do You Stay on Budget?
• 10 Upcycled Uses for Old Things
• Green Grannies: Tips for Saving Money & Living Better
• Clip File: 8 Great Cleaning How-Tos
• 12 Low-Cost, High-Impact Resolutions for the Home
• Clip File: 10 Thrifty Tips
• Smart Spending Advice from Apartment Therapy House Tours
• Tips and Tricks for Rearranging Your Furniture
• How To: Read Design Blogs and Resist the Urge to Buy