It's been raining all week here in Boston and the weekend isn't looking very promising. So what better way to spend a rainy weekend than to tackle a project or two? I'm hoping to finally finish the kitchen table that I've slowly been working on over the last several weeks and do some long overdue spring cleaning. If you are one of the few who don't have a growing list of projects to do here are a few ideas get you inspired:
1. Super Simple DIY Trendy Dining Table
2. How to Repaint & Stencil Ugly Rental Vinyl Flooring
3. Look! Pendant Lamp Makeover for Under $12
4. How To Create a Patterned Chalkboard Refrigerator
5. Weekend Project: The $30 DIY Nightstand
What are your weekend project plans? I'd love to add some more items to my list.
Images: Nina Holst, Gregory Han, Ashley, Mat Sanders, Matsutake