In deciding how to fill the space, there are several considerations and limitations:
• The furniture should include a seating surface of some sort.
• The area is 110 inches long and 21 inches wide (approximately)
• The condo board is hesitant to buy a table that will encourage the collection of junk in the lobby. In the past, well-intentioned people have left free items in the lobby area, which pile-up and create a "garage sale effect."
• The furniture should be highly durable.
• The collection of furniture should be less than $1500.
Should I include more considerations or limitations? What type of furniture would fit the space and all the conditions? Does anyone know of a specific piece that would be perfect? All suggestions are welcome!
Image: Susan Mitchell Blavin