When it comes to living large in a small space, there are a number of ways to get the most bang for your
buck square inch. And a few of these ways not only save space, but they also tread lightly on the planet. Here are some of our favorite ways to live without, and while some might sound extreme, you may be surprised with what you can give up.
Living without certain appliances:
• Living Without... A Television
• Squash Wash: No Electricity and Minimal Water Washing
• 4 Ways to Phase Out the Microwave
• Living Without a Fridge: Could You Do It?
• Green Concept Kitchen: Minus a Fridge
• Help! How Do We Live Without a Dishwasher?