The stainless steel stuff never made it back inside the kitchen. We started using the silver everyday. We never get tired of it. We love the color, the heaviness and the intricate detailing. Now, we wonder why it spent so much time at the back of the closet. What do you have hidden away? Silver? Linen napkins? Plush towels? Expensive soap? Good sheets? Haul them out. Use them. For yourself.
- No Guest Bedroom, Now What?
- How To Be A Guest In Your Own Bathroom
- Carafe as Mouthwash Container?
- Table Lamp In the Bathroom?
- Shoes On Or Off In Your House?
[Image courtesy MorgueFile]