In the vein of Life in a Day and Babies, three filmmakers travel to three very different countries and cultures - Russia, China and India - comparing the way people live and love in different places around the world. Their subjects open up their homes and lives for an intimate exploration of dating, sex and marriage.
The pilot uses the subject of love - how we find and negotiate it - as a theme for probing our common longings within differing cultural dynamics. If the show is picked up as a series, the producers plan to explore other themes including one of particular interest to Apartment Therapists - the home.
My Tivo is set. Culture Shock. Sunday, July 22nd, OWN Network, 10/9c.
MORE LIFE AROUND THE GLOBE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Average Home Sizes Around the World
• Small Space Style from Around the World
• Life in a Day: Around the World in 90 Minutes
• Baby Carriers from around the Globe
• Finland's Baby Boxes for Expectant Mothers: A Nation's Gift
(Images: Culture Shock)