What Do You Call This Type of Pattern?

Good Questions

Q: I'm looking for some curtains for my new apartment. I want something geometric and really like these curtains, but I need something gray. Do you know what the name of this pattern is so I can search for something similar?

Pin it button big

Sent by Jon

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Jon in the comments — thanks!

• Got a question? Send us yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first).

You Might Also Like

Promoted Stories


Main, Style, Good Questions

Regina is an architect who lives with her husband and children in Lawrence, KS. As a LEED Accredited Professional and longtime contributor to Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn, her focus is on healthy, sustainable living through design.