What is this about? Get the Cure Info here.
Vt bbt is looking for help choosing colors for the bedroom.
We're movin' on! Thanks to all of you who have uploaded your pictures to the Flickr site. (We're up to 49 members!) It's so cool to see everyone taking stock of their spaces and making plans to spiff up their apartments. We can't wait to compare your "before" pictures with your progress.
Reminder: tag your photos with "apartmenttherapycurechicago" and we can easily find them.
• Lorijo has 46 chairs! Time for some serious decluttering.
• Smallcitybeth, mavieenrose3, sarasco, and zarprey are blogging the Cure.
• A great discussion has started on the Flickr site on renting vs. owning.
• Urbanconjure has a whole lotta good pics in her style tray.
• Tascjpg is sofa shopping.
• Designisaverb is fixing up her brand new condo.
A room by Vanessa de Vargas from urbanconjure's style tray
This Weekend: If you haven't finished up your tasks from Week One, get 'em done. There's a lot to do next week, so make sure to cross out those tasks on your list.
In the Deep Treatment:
• Make a list of repairs and solutions.
• Vacuum and mop the floors.
• Remove one item from your apartment and put it outside.
• Buy fresh flowers.
• Sit for 10 minutes in a part of your home you never sit in.
• If you don't already have earth-friendly cleaning products, get some.
In the One Room Workout:
• Choose one room.
• Gather pictures of rooms you love.
• Start a style tray.
• Visit your favorite home store.
• Set your budget.
On Monday, those of you doing the Deep Treatment will be focusing on the kitchen, and those of you doing the One Room Workout will be making floor plans. Onward and upward!