What Would You Call This Style of Chair?

Good Questions

Q: I love the look of these chairs and how the spindles come together at the top, but it's impossible to shop for them since I have no idea what they are called. Inverted Windsor/spindle/ stick back? I have no idea. Help!

Pin it button big

Sent by Olivia

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Olivia in the comments - thanks!

• Got a question? Send us yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first)

You Might Also Like

Promoted Stories


Main, Good Questions

Regina is an architect who lives with her husband and children in Lawrence, KS. As a LEED Accredited Professional and longtime contributor to Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn, her focus is on healthy, sustainable living through design.