What Style of Chandelier Is This?

Good Questions

Q: Hey, Apartment Therapy! I am on the hunt for a lovely light to hang above my bed. The ones that I like the most look like these beautiful chandeliers from Jessica McClintock and James Moder. My question is, does this shape or type - with the bulbs inside the frame - have a name? I'd like to limit my search to these alone. Thank you!

Sent by Carla

Editor: Leave your suggestions for Carla in the comments - thanks!

• Have a question for our community? Send us yours with a photo or two attached (questions with photos get answered first).

(Image credits: Carla)