Spring has sprung, and you know what that means: antique fair season is in full swing. People crowd into these markets, hoping to find the treasures buried amongst all the junk. But the truly clever DIYers and repurposers out there know that sometimes, the junk IS the treasure. These DIY ideas from our video archives will have you looking at the flea market in a whole new light.
1. Turn old sheets into new curtains.
2. Repurpose an old rake head.
3. Turn a vintage shoe form into a lamp.
4. Look for interesting jars and paint them in the color of your choice.
5. Here's an idea for turning an old doorknob into a photo holder.
6. And of course, old hardware is perfect for adding a little character to a newer home, too.
Thanks for watching, and happy antiquing!
(Image credits: Janel Laban)