Last night we had the opportunity to take a sneak peek at the new Music Store that Vimeo has launched today. We have long been fans of Vimeo and love using the service to host the videos that we as a team create.
What is Music Store great for?
- Discovering new music
- Video creators looking for soundtracks
- Helping you to create amazing party playlists
- New artists to gain exposure
Since Music Store is built for more than just commercial video professionals in mind, there are three types of licenses. Creative Commons licenses (free, various licenses);
Personal, non-commercial, web-use licenses for the casual user ($1.99 per track); and
Commercial, web-use licenses for professional users ($98 per track).
Check it out today and see the Music Store for yourself, we're pretty sure you'll be just as impressed as we are. Looking for a better way to shoot your own videos? Take a gander at these posts:
- How To Turn Your dSLR Into a Movie Camera
- RCA Small Wonder EZ 209HD
- Pocket Video Cameras To Take Anywhere
What do you think about the Vimeo Music Store?
(Lead image: Joelle Alcaidinho)