After the Midwest Fall Cure, we've been keeping our eye on the Flickr pool full of everyone's before, after and along the way photos. While investigating the hard work that has been done (thanks to those who are still adding to the pool!) we came across Marisa's bedroom design debacle. She has $120 in gift cards to Lowes and has a list of things that she would like to change about their current space. Click through the jump for more photos and to lend a hand in helping her decide what to add to the space!
Things Marisa Would Like To See:
1. To add some wall art and ideally a full-length mirror somewhere.
2. Add a rug if possible.
3. Redo the curtains/windows.
4. Paint/stain the bedside tables.
What's Holding Her Back:
1. Unable to paint walls or floors.
2. Having a hard time deciding on colors for fabrics.
3. Unsure if the space will allow for a rug.
4. Can't change the color of any furniture except the bedside tables.
We are personally in love with the loads of character that is the plank flooring! Check out the photos below and let us know what you would do if this was your space!