As winter settles in and we look for ways to feel more at home in our nests, it's the little things that count. Fresh flowers, good lighting, a new set of sheets. But there's one thing we sometimes overlook in our tips for creating a cozy home...
...Music! We recently installed a record player in our living room. (We acquired it by trading our old speakers to a friend.) Playing our old, dusty albums makes our living space feel very cozy, and we love the sound of vinyl. When you're feeling stuck or down, almost nothing helps as much as good music.
From AT, a few ways to incorporate music into your home:
• AT On: A Space for Music
• What's Your Music While You Clean?
• Displaying Musical Instruments at Home
• Ripit Digital
• Holiday Party Playlist
• Insta-Playlist: Pandora
• Good Questions: Record Storage?
• How Do Stereos/Music Affect Your Furniture Choices?
• Look! Our New CD Storage System