Classical busts are being used as an unexpected element in vignettes, as bookends, and as jewelry holders. Taking the trend even further from it's roots the forms are now also represented as USB drives, candles and as quirky planters.
1. A bust makes for a dramatic focal point against deep blue walls.
Via Made by Girl, image by Teri Lyn Fisher.
2. An antique bust is a perfect sculptural finish in the garden.
Image via Lonny Magazine.
3. A plaster bust atop a dresser pulls double duty as a jewelry organizer. Image via Made by Girl.
4. A USB hub is disguised as a ceramic Aphrodite bust for your desktop. This little sculpture is $10 via Fred Flare.
5. Perfect atop a vanity a bust top adorns a pretty perfume bottle. Le Rivage des Syrtes by MDCI, available via Lucky Scent $245.
(Images: as credited/linked above)