Looks like wall clocks are following the trend happening in wristwatch design, where the clock's utility takes second seat to unusual shapes and forms that may not make reading the time so easy...but will like unique while doing so:
1) Horloge design BUTTERFLY Clock: it might be because we're a bit loopy by week's end, but we can't but start singing "Butterfly in the sky, I can fly twice as high...take a look, it's in a book...Reading Rainbow."
2) Icon Clock by & Design: looks a bit like the offspring of a Mac icon and a Pez candy. Yummy.
3) Stanislavv Katz - The Fan Clock: we definitely want to see this concept in person. And because of the use of contrasting colours, it's actually quite easy to read.
4) Hanger Clock: Mirror, mirror on the wall, what the heck time do I need to be at the ball? The strange thing we noticed is that if you hang this clock by its handle, it would be upside down.
5) Handmade Functional Art Modern Wall Clock: We don't know if this clock is more akin to an elevator button plate or that childhood favourite, Connect Four. This one took a bit time to figure out how to read.