Personal tech device insurance company Protect Your Bubble has rounded up a list of the strangest claims its clients have made for the early demise of their precious tech gear.
Some of the better ones, as reported by MSN UK's tech blog, include:
- "The dog ate my Nintendo Wii."
- "I used my WiiFit Balance board as a skateboard ramp."
- "My son threw the XBOX at the wall when he couldn't complete his game."
- "I dropped my phone from a hot air balloon."
- "I lost my phone when I took a skydive naked."
- "I dropped my phone into a food blender."
- "My son broke my iPhone using it as a table tennis racket."
- "A monkey stole my camera at a safari park."
Those are all great stories, but we bet you tech-loving Unplggd readers have some stories of your own that could top these tales.
So tell us: What's the weirdest way you've broken, lost or had your tech swiped from you? Tell us in the comments!