If you live in a tiny city apartment, you might not even have a balcony, much less a backyard, but that doesn't mean you can't have a garden. For all the potential small space gardeners out there, we've rounded up a few ideas...For more information on each of these ideas, click through the links.
• Plants love sunny windowsill gardens, and so do we.
• To learn to grow food in a small space, click here.
• Grow a garden at the office with some desktop gardening tools.
• If you've got a tiny strip of soil outside, put it to good use.
• A balcony or deck is the perfect spot to start a container garden.
• For those with a black thumb, air plants are low-maintenance and soil-free.
• If you don't have a backyard, you can still make a one-pot indoor herb garden for your kitchen.
Photo: Large Metal Rectangular Basket from Hello Victory